This Victorian inspired dress is going to take your breath away, when you hold it in your hands for the very first time. This vintage dress works well with a variety of different tastes, as long as those tastes run along the lines of appreciating all things related to gothic fashion. This spiral boned dress features brown polyester, and you will find a remarkable amount of detail in this lightweight, endlessly comfortable design. The opening can be found along the back zipper, which gives this vintage Victorian dress the advantage of being extremely easy to take off, in addition to being extremely easy to put on.
- Best for Height : 5'.3" and above
- Boning : 12 Spiral Steel Bone
- Dimensions : Center Front - 21.5" / Back - 50" / Side - 48"
- Fabrics Bodice : Taffeta with Laced Satin Ribbon / Lining-100% Cotton
- Fabrics Skirt : Taffeta with Floral Lace
- Opening : Back Zipper opening
- Pattern Name : Cenric
- Skirt Type : Bustle
Advantages of investing in a bespoke corset?
How does it work?