This corset dress is a beautiful example of the Victorian influence on corsets. This Victorian dress is ideal for unique formal occasions, but you will find that this black gothic dress can actually work nicely with just about any occasion you can imagine. The ribbons along the arms are just one of the singular touches that allows this dress to be an impressive standout, regardless of the occasion in which you choose to wear it. These dresses can appeal to those who appreciate the Victorian influence on gothic fashion, in particular the influence the Victorian style has had on corsets like this one.
- Best for Height : 5'.3" and above
- Boning : 12 Spiral Steel Bone & 2 Flat Steel Bone
- Dimensions : Center Front - 34" / Back - 34" / Side - 32.5"
- Fabrics Bodice : Taffeta with Laced Satin Ribbon / Lining-100% Cotton
- Fabrics Skirt : Taffeta with Floral Lace
- Laces and Modesty Panel : Laces and Modesty Panel at rear
- Opening : Back lacing opening
- Pattern Name : Leroy
- Skirt Type : Bustle