Available in Made to Measure (Bespoke Corset)
For lovers of Over The Bust Corsets, this Taffeta-covered beauty is suitable for anyone who is 5’.3’’ or higher. The dimensions of this Victorian Corset (13.0’’ in the sides and the back each, and 13.75’’ at the front) fits the whole body snugly. Moreover, the metal busk in the front allows you to open it easily too.
- Best for Height : 5'.3” and Above
- Bone Casing : All bones are placed under cotton bone casing
- Boning : 10 Spiral Steel Bones & 2 Flat Steel Bones
- Dimensions : Center Front - 13.75" / Back - 13.0" / Side - 13.0"
- Fabrics : Shell Fabric-Taffeta / Lining-100% Cotton
- Lacing : 6.5-7 Mtr long back lacing
- Modesty Panel : 6 inches wide
- Opening : Metal busk front opening
- Pattern Name : Spencer
- Suspender Loops : 6 loops
- Weight : 1 kg (2.2 lbs)
Advantages of investing in a bespoke corset?
How does it work?