Bertram Steampunk Overbust Corset with Shrug
SKU : CD-1618-18
The Bertram Steampunk Corset is a beautiful corset that is unique and has been designed with the greatest attention to detail. When you first take a look at its design it is the perfect addition for anyone that is interested in the Steampunk culture. With the application of the bronze hardware, the brilliant brocade, and the stunning black and brown accents it’s something that will certainly be a conversation starter. The corset is constructed out of authentic boning with 10 spiral steel bones and 6 flat steel bones. The interior of the corset is lined with 100% cotton so that it is still breathable and comfortable to wear for a long period of time. With the asymmetrical cut, it differs itself from any other type of corset that you’ve seen.
- Authentic Steel Boned Brocade Overbust Corset
- Benita pattern perfect for Regular & Long torso female
- Front Length is 13.75 inch (34.925 cm)
- Bust to bottom length is 16 inches (40.64 cm)
- Side Length is 14 inch (35.56 cm)
- Back Length is 15.0 inch (38.10 cm)
- Bone: 10 Spiral Steel Bones are distributed all around the corset
- Bone: 4 Flat Steel Bones at back for better lacing grip and stability
- Bone: 2 Flat steel bones under the clasp.
- Front Opening: Metal Clasp
- Lacing: It has 6.5 - 7.0 meters long lace for tight lacing the corset
- Grommets in the back 12 x 2 = 24 total
- Panels: It is made up of 12 panels, 6 on each half
- Modesty panel 6 inches wide
- Fabric Layer-1: Shell 100% Poly Brocade which is fused for strength
- Fabric Layer-2: Lining 100% Cotton which is fused for strength
- Waist Tape: 1 inch wide Satin waist tape for perfect grip & hold
- Suspender Loops: 6 Suspender loops at the bottom
- Bone Casing: All bones are placed under cotton bone casing
Disclaimer : Lining color may vary as shown in picture.