Finding an average corset is simple but if you’re looking for a design that adds a little more beauty then you should consider the Capita Steampunk Corset. With a variety of influences associated with the quintessential steampunk culture, this design is just as beautiful as it is functional. The brilliant ivory brocade works delicately against the strong chocolate brown and brass accents on the exterior of the piece. It also includes 100% authentic steel boning that is essential for keeping your body in its best possible shape. As a steampunk fashion staple, the Capita design is perfect for casual and formal engagements.
- Best for Height : 5'.2" to 5'.9"
- Bone Casing : All bones are placed under cotton bone casing
- Boning : 10 Spiral Steel Bones & 6 Flat Steel Bones
- Dimensions : Center Front - 11" / Back - 11.5" / Side - 9.5"
- Fabrics : Shell Fabric-Brocade / Lining-100% Cotton
- Lacing : 6.5-7 Mtr long back lacing
- Modesty Panel : 6 inches wide
- Opening : Metal Clasp front opening
- Pattern Name : Yasmine
- Suspender Loops : 6 loops
- Weight : 850 gm (1.87 lbs)
Disclaimer : Actual product color may vary as shown in picture due to the light conditions during photo shoot or monitor's display settings. Color may also vary due to change in fabric production lot.