There is no question that this green corset is going to take your breath away from a visual standpoint. The greens and blacks with this overbust corset make for a wonderful marriage of dark, gothic shades. You can also note the fact that this overbust green corset can look absolutely stunning on just about anything. With a beautiful attention to detail, and a lovely steel bone design, you will be able to wear this corset with just about any body type. Gothic green corsets such as these can make for a very welcome addition to just about any gothic wardrobe.
- Made from satin, lined by 100% Cotton twill.
- Spiral Steel Boned Lace Overlay Corset with Halter Strap
- 12 Spiral steel bones are distributed all around the corset
- 2 Flat steel bones at back for better lacing grip and stability
- All bones are placed under cotton bone casing
- Metal busk front opening
- Lace up back
- 6.5 - 7.0 meters long lace for tight lacing the corset
- Grommets in the back 12 x 2 = 24 total
- Made up of 12 panels, 6 on each half
- Modesty panel 6 inches wide
- 1 inch wide satin waist tape for perfect grip & hold
- 6 Suspender loops at the bottom
- Erica pattern perfect for Regular torso female
- Center Front: 13.75 inch (34.92 cm)
- Bust to Bottom Length: 16.25 inch (41.27 cm)
- Side Length: 13 inch (33.02 cm)
- Center Back: 13 inch (33.02 cm)
Advantages of investing in a bespoke corset?
How does it work?