Available in Made to Measure (Bespoke Corset)
Women and men that are in the market for a strikingly beautiful corset to add to their collection can take advantage of the Catrina Steampunk Corset. It has a variety of unique details that you typically wouldn’t find from other corsets that help to bring forth a feminine appeal meanwhile maintaining the structure of your average corset. For an affordable price you can take advantage of strong details such as bronze front opening clasps and light brown faux leather trimming. When combined with the dark brown brocade, it brings forth the feminine side of steampunk fashion. With the help of the resilient steel boning, the corset will keep its shape throughout the years even with consistent wear.
- Best for Height : 5'.3” to 5'.10”
- Bone Casing : All bones are placed under cotton bone casing
- Boning : 8 Spiral Steel Bones & 6 Flat Steel Bones
- Dimensions : Center Front - 13.7" / Back - 13.0" / Side - 13.2"
- Fabrics : Shell Fabric- Brocade / Lining-100% Cotton
- Lacing : 6.5-7 Mtr long back lacing
- Modesty Panel : 6 inches wide
- Opening : Metal Clasp front opening
- Pattern Name : Ameera
- Suspender Loops : 6 loops
- Weight : 1 kg (2.2 lbs)
Disclaimer : Actual product color may vary as shown in picture due to the light conditions during photo shoot or monitor's display settings. Color may also vary due to change in fabric production lot.
Advantages of investing in a bespoke corset?
How does it work?