Available in Made to Measure (Bespoke Corset)
Steampunk fashion is truly one of a kind and it boasts structural components with a strong feminine appeal meanwhile taking elements from gothic and Victorian cultures. The Emmery Steampunk Corset is a great addition to your wardrobe whether you need a romantic piece to wear to a formal engagement or a stunning piece for costume purposes. The corset is comprised of chocolate brown brocade and a deep chocolate faux leather trim. With the help of brass front opening metal clasps and delicate chains it adds an additional appeal that you normally wouldn’t expect from your regular corset. The structure itself is phenomenal as it keeps your body in the piece comfortably.
- Best for Height : 5'.3” and Above
- Bone Casing : All bones are placed under cotton bone casing
- Boning : 8 Spiral Steel Bones & 6 Flat Steel Bones
- Dimensions : Center Front - 13.7" / Back - 13.0" / Side - 13.2"
- Fabrics : Shell Fabric- Brocade / Lining-100% Cotton
- Lacing : 6.5-7 Mtr long back lacing
- Modesty Panel : 6 inches wide
- Opening : Metal clasp front opening
- Pattern Name : Aliyana
- Suspender Loops : 6 loops
- Weight : 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs)
Advantages of investing in a bespoke corset?
How does it work?