Available in Made to Measure (Bespoke Corset)
This Cirino Gothic Black Corset with Attached Sleeve is perfect for those who like a little renascence fashion with their gothic ensembles. This steel boned corset is made from the finest materials available, ensuring you will have something that will provide both comfort and style, regardless of where the day happens to take you. This brocade corset features a carel pattern that is perfect for regular-torso females, and its design emphasizes durability and comfort in equal measures. The end result is a corset that you will be able to wear and enjoy with ease for as long as you please.
- Best for Height : 5'.3” and Above
- Bone Casing : All bones are placed under cotton bone casing
- Boning : 8 Spiral Steel Bones & 4 Flat Steel Bones
- Dimensions : Center Front - 13.7" / Back - 13.0" / Side - 13.2"
- Fabrics : Shell Fabric-Brocade / Lining-100% Cotton
- Lacing : 6.5-7 Mtr long back lacing
- Modesty Panel : 6 inches wide
- Opening : Metal busk front opening
- Pattern Name : Liviah
- Suspender Loops : 6 loops
- Weight : 900 gm (1.98 lbs)
Advantages of investing in a bespoke corset?
How does it work?