Available in Made to Measure (Bespoke Corset)
Corsets that take advantage of feminine appeal and sexuality are a great way to make you feel comfortable meanwhile giving you a high fashion look. The Engleberta Steampunk Corset combines all of the best things that you would want from steampunk fashion. The entire piece is black which is the perfect background for the striking brass colored metal pieces that are incorporated into the design. The faux leather shoulder trimming against the cotton twill material the covers the corset really helps to add dimension to the piece. With the use of the great steel boning, the corset will maintain its shape and is surely built to last.
- Best for Height : 5'.3” to 5'.10”
- Bone Casing : All bones are placed under cotton bone casing
- Boning : 8 Spiral Steel Bones & 6 Flat Steel Bones
- Dimensions : Center Front - 13.5" / Back - 14.5" / Side - 14.5"
- Fabrics : Cotton / Lining-100% Cotton
- Lacing : 6.5-7 Mtr long back lacing
- Modesty Panel : 6 inches wide
- Opening : Metal Clasp front opening
- Pattern Name : Lianna
- Suspender Loops : 6 loops
- Weight : 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs)
Advantages of investing in a bespoke corset?
How does it work?