Available in Made to Measure (Bespoke Corset)
Choosing between several different corsets can be difficult but the Jazlynn Gothic Corset incorporates every feature that you could ask for. If you want a romantic and feminine body shape, the authentic steel boning helps to keep your body in place. The maroon satin fabric is unique as it accentuates the feminine aspects of gothic culture. Also, the silver metal embellishments such as the front opening metal clasps and the metal buckles on the front and sides help to add an additional depth. By taking advantage of the lacing on the back of the unit, you can customize the fit to your personal body type.
- Best for Height : 5'.3" to 5'.10"
- Bone Casing : All bones are placed under cotton bone casing
- Boning : 8 Spiral Steel Bones & 4 Flat Steel Bones
- Dimensions : Center Front - 15.0" / Back - 14.5" / Side - 14.5"
- Fabrics : Shell Fabric-Satin / Lining-100% Cotton
- Lacing : 6.5-7 Mtr long back lacing
- Modesty Panel : 6 inches wide
- Opening : Metal busk front opening
- Pattern Name : Lianna
- Suspender Loops : 6 loops
- Weight : 950 gm (2.09 lbs)
Advantages of investing in a bespoke corset?
How does it work?