Available in Made to Measure (Bespoke Corset)
With a velvet corset such as this, there is no question that you’ve found a gothic maroon corset that flawlessly brings together blacks with other essential, low-key vibrant colors. This Maroon Corset , however, works to do more than simply be attractive. It also offers supreme comfort in every possible way, with the way this corset remains easy to not only put on, but take off, as well. Made from the finest materials, these are corsets that can give you years of fashionable pleasure. Theirs is a style that doesn’t really ever go out of style with those who love gothic fashion.
- Best for Height : 5'.3” to 5'.10”
- Bone Casing : All bones are placed under cotton bone casing
- Boning : 10 Spiral Steel Bones & 2 Flat Steel Bones
- Dimensions : Center Front - 13.75" / Back - 13.0" / Side - 13.0"
- Fabrics : Shell Fabric-Velvet / Lining-100% Cotton
- Lacing : 6.5-7 Mtr long back lacing
- Modesty Panel : 6 inches wide
- Opening : Metal busk front opening
- Pattern Name : Spencer
- Suspender Loops : 6 loops
- Weight : 1 kg (2.2 lbs)
Advantages of investing in a bespoke corset?
How does it work?