Available in Made to Measure (Bespoke Corset)
If you are interested in vintage clothing, this overbust corset is going to take your breath away. While this is very much a contemporary Rogier black corset, this is also a Victorian corset. What this means is that with this black velvet corset, you're getting the best of everything. Not only are you taking advantage of a corset that beautifully brings together a number of vintage elements, but you are also getting something that brings a number of contemporary design touches to the table, as well. Extremely comfortable, this corset can be ideal for just about any occasion you can imagine.
- Best for Height : 5'.3” and Above
- Bone Casing : All bones are placed under cotton bone casing
- Boning : 10 Spiral Steel Bones & 2 Flat Steel Bones
- Dimensions : Center Front - 15.0" / Back - 14.0" / Side - 13.75"
- Fabrics : Shell Fabric-Velvet / Lining-100% Cotton
- Lacing : 6.5-7 Mtr long back lacing
- Modesty Panel : 8 inches wide
- Opening : Back lacing opening
- Pattern Name : Kaylynn
- Suspender Loops : 6 loops
- Weight : 700 gm (1.54 lbs)
Advantages of investing in a bespoke corset?
How does it work?