Available in Made to Measure (Bespoke Corset)
This Ivory Corset can be ideal for anyone who appreciates Victorian-inspired fashions, or for anyone who has a particular affinity for all things steampunk. This Victorian Corset features a Ronnette pattern with back lacing for the opening. You will love the intricate detailing of this corset, and you will also love the fact that this particular piece can be accessorized with a wide variety of items. These corsets represent a unique example of just how many different styles and sizes are available. You will also want to keep in mind that this lightweight item weighs just a little over one pound.
- Best for Height : 5'.3” to 5'.10”
- Bone Casing : All bones are placed under cotton bone casing
- Boning : 10 Spiral Steel Bones & 2 Flat Steel Bones
- Dimensions : Center Front - 15.0" / Back - 14.0" / Side - 13.75"
- Fabrics : Shell Fabric-Brocade / Lining-100% Cotton
- Lacing : 6.5-7 Mtr long back lacing
- Modesty Panel : 8 inches wide
- Opening : Back lacing opening
- Pattern Name : Kaylynn
- Suspender Loops : 6 loops
- Weight : 1 kg (2.2 lbs)
Advantages of investing in a bespoke corset?
How does it work?