Available in Made to Measure (Bespoke Corset)
With a back lacing opening, a Ronnette pattern, and a distinctive attention to detail, this Clarette Victorian Corset is breathtaking in its unique beauty. This overbust corset is lightweight and extremely comfortable, making it an ideal outfit for a wide variety of occasions. These corsets can also prove to be pleasing to those who love all things related to vintage clothing. These corsets also feature unique touches along the shoulders, and you will want to note that the ten spiraled steel bones can be found all throughout this item. All of the bones are placed nicely under cotton bone casing.
- Best for Height : 5'.3” and Above
- Bone Casing : All bones are placed under cotton bone casing
- Boning : 10 Spiral Steel Bones & 2 Flat Steel Bones
- Dimensions : Center Front - 15.0" / Back - 14.0" / Side - 13.75"
- Fabrics : Shell Fabric-Brocade / Lining-100% Cotton
- Lacing : 6.5-7 Mtr long back lacing
- Modesty Panel : 8 inches wide
- Opening : Back lacing opening
- Pattern Name : Kaylynn
- Suspender Loops : 6 loops
- Weight : 1 kg (2.2 lbs)
Disclaimer : Actual product color may vary as shown in picture due to the light conditions during photo shoot or monitor's display settings. Color may also vary due to change in fabric production lot.
Advantages of investing in a bespoke corset?
How does it work?