This gothic dress is certainly going to make a profound, provocative statement, regardless of where and when you choose to wear it. This Victorian dress can prove to be ideal for anyone who is interested in finding a vintage dress with light contemporary touches. Effortlessly stylish, the attention to detail with this dress is extremely intricate. At the same time, these Victorian dresses also have a wonderful, well-deserved reputation for being extremely comfortable for the wearer, as well. This dress can express a great deal, and it can say a lot about whoever is fortunate enough to put one on.
- Best for Height : 5'.3" and above
- Boning : 12 Spiral Steel Bone
- Dimensions : Center Front - 21.5" / Back - 50" / Side - 48"
- Fabrics Bodice : Taffeta with Laced Satin Ribbon / Lining-100% Cotton
- Fabrics Skirt : Taffeta with Floral Lace
- Laces and Modesty Panel : Laces and Modesty Panel at rear
- Opening : Back Zipper opening
- Pattern Name : Cenric
- Skirt Type : Bustle
Advantages of investing in a bespoke corset?
How does it work?