This Eliyannah-patterned Cotton Corset is good for many people of different shapes and heights, going no lower than 5’.2’’. However, what allows you to stand out in this nude-colored Underbust Corset are the fittings themselves. These include features like suspender loops (6, to be exact) and dimensions such as 7.25’’ at the front, 6.5’’ at the sides, and 8.0’’ behind. At 1.10lbs, it is light-weight too, which adds to the overall comfort.
- Best for Height : 5'.2" and Above
- Bone Casing : All bones are placed under cotton bone casing
- Boning : 8 Spiral Steel Bones & 4 Flat Steel Bones
- Dimensions : Center Front - 7.25" / Back - 8.0" / Side - 6.5"
- Fabrics : Shell Fabric-Cotton
- Lacing : 6.5-7 Mtr long back lacing
- Modesty Panel : 6 inches wide
- Opening : Metal busk front opening
- Pattern Name : Eliyanah
- Suspender Loops : 6 loops
- Weight : 500 gm (1.10 lbs)
Advantages of investing in a bespoke corset?
How does it work?