If you want to enjoy the Gothic look, then choosing the Ira Gothic Underbust Long Corset will be a good idea. You can get comfort from the satin material that is used for the making of the Corset along with the back lacing as well. Choose the best option right now and it is the best.
- Best for Height : 5'.3” to 5'.10”
- Bone Casing : All bones are placed under cotton bone casing
- Boning : 10 Spiral Steel Bones & 4 Flat Steel Bones
- Dimensions : Center Front - 14.0" / Back - 12.0" / Side - 11.7"
- Fabrics : Shell Fabric-Satin / Lining-100% Cotton
- Lacing : 6.5-7 Mtr long back lacing
- Modesty Panel : 6 inches wide
- Opening : Metal busk front opening
- Pattern Name : Ciara
- Suspender Loops : 6 loops
- Weight : 750 gm (1.65 lbs)
Advantages of investing in a bespoke corset?
How does it work?