Available in Made to Measure (Bespoke Corset)
This overbust corset is also a wonderful example of what you can find, if you are serious about owning a Victorian corset that can work beautifully with a wide array of situations. This velvet corset has been put together from the finest fabrics and materials. This means that you aren't just getting vintage clothing that is going to look absolutely breathtaking. You are also going to have something that is going to stand the test of time. This timeless corset brings together emerald green with sharp black to create something truly memorable. You can wear this absolutely lovely corset anywhere.
- Best for Height : 5'.3” and Above
- Bone Casing : All bones are placed under cotton bone casing
- Boning : 10 Spiral Steel Bones & 2 Flat Steel Bones
- Dimensions : Center Front - 15.0" / Back - 14.0" / Side - 13.75"
- Fabrics : Shell Fabric-Velvet / Lining-100% Cotton
- Lacing : 6.5-7 Mtr long back lacing
- Modesty Panel : 8 inches wide
- Opening : Back lacing opening
- Pattern Name : Kaylynn
- Suspender Loops : 6 loops
- Weight : 700 gm (1.54 lbs)
Advantages of investing in a bespoke corset?
How does it work?