If you think that corsets cannot be worn as regular clothing for winter 2013, give it a second thought. This is an undergarment that helps give you a better shape even in the harshest of climates. If you would love to wow your family and friends this Christmas and Hanukah, you just have to get yourself vintage corsets that give you a perfect hourglass shape and transform your entire look. By fall, people are bringing out their winter wear and wondering how they can make their wardrobe more stylish. We have the answer for you, and it is corsets.
How to Flaunt Your Assets and Your Corsets for Winter 2013?Have you noticed how Helena Bonham Carter, the actress who won accolades for her roles in movies like Alice in Wonderland and The King's Speech, wears her fur jacket over Steampunk corsets and Gothic skirts that make her look super-cool? Well, we have more ideas to get it on with corsets.
- In winter, we are always trying to add shape to clothing and look less like a sack of potatoes with all those thick layers that keep us warm. Corsets can help reduce the size of your waist, so that you could try clothes that are a size smaller than you usually wear.
- You can always wear an underbust corset like a belt over your turtle-neck woolens and look smashing for work or even a date.
- A brown leather jacket and a simply sexy satin corset is going to add glory to the festive season and your look while you are off celebrating with friends and loved ones.
- Couture corsets can work wonders and add more oomph to that cocktail dress that you love to don in winter, keeping your torso warm and fuzzy yet sexy.
- Burlesque corsets have a way with men and you sure would love to have your way with your man this Christmas and Hanukah.